1. How I feel when the teacher says the final is cumulative.
2. How I feel when my final is scheduled for a time before 10 am.
3. How I feel when the teacher says that we will be tested on things in the book that we didn’t cover in class.
4. How I feel when I realize I need to get an 85 or above on the final to get a good grade in the class.
5. How I feel about the fact that all of my finals are back to back.
6. How I feel about the fact that my final exam is worth 40% of my grade.
7. How I feel about not getting sleep for the next week and a half.
8. How I feel about actually studying for finals.
9. How I feel about group study sessions.
10. How I feel about the fact that I will be holed up in my room for the next week eating nothing but skittles, potato chips and Ben and Jerry’s while I “study”.
OMG, I loved this! Thank you for posting. One of my final exams this semester is worth 50% of my mark–just dumb! Good luck on your exams 🙂
50%? That’s beyond cruel. Thanks for the good luck, I’ll need it. Same to you!
Thank you so much Mean Queens 🙂
…and yah…stupid cruel! LOL