1. From 1997-2003 she played vampire slayer, Buffy Summers, on “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” who is one of the best female protagonists in television history.
She ripped a guy in half with a scythe without blinking- pretty bad ass, right?
2. She’s a mastermind of all things sexy
this kiss is the best thing to happen to that bitch Selma Blair’s entire career
3. She’s the ultimate scream queen
In fact if you’re a horror movie buff, you’ve probably seen her get hacked to pieces in I Know What You Did Last Summer or see her get thrown off a rooftop in Scream 2. I’m making a conscious decision not to mention The Grudge.
4. She was the only truly redeemable part of the live action Scooby Doo movies
5. Speaking of Scooby Doo, she married her costar AKA 90s heartthrob Freddie Prinze Jr. Which means she’s had sex and procreated with this magnificent piece of man.
Talk dirty to me, Freddie
6. She’s been dominating TV since 1993… that’s right, we’ve been lucky enough to be charmed by her beauty and talents for over 20 years.
7. She doesn’t ever give up… even when her shitty shows get canceled (see, Ringer)
8. She let her child dress her for the Golden Globes and committed to wearing one of the ugliest dresses I have ever seen
9. She has a TV show with Mrs. Doubtfire
10. Even though she’s an actress you’re still pretty convinced she could kick your ass with her hands tied behind her back.